Saturday, March 23, 2013

Share It Saturday

This week's featured posts:
 
As a recovering Grammar-phobe I appreciated this post!
 
I do a weekly review each Friday and love reading others. You'll be inspired reading this!
 
 
Wasn't I just extolling the virtues of the box as a toy? yes I was! Great idea!
 
Don't forget to stop by Teach Beside Me and the Sugar Aunts and say "hi!"

 
  • Have a link back to this post if you are participating (on your blog or in your post)
  • If you link up, click on at least one other link for each one that you share.
  • You don't have to comment or follow, but I really do love both of those things! (A Lot!)
  • HAVE FUN! On to this week's link. Bring it on.....

  • 2 comments:

    Teacher@Home said...

    Thanks for featuring The Grammar Grump! I'll be Grumping every other Friday!

    Judy Whatilivefor said...

    Thanks for featuring my truck!