Saturday, May 4, 2013

Share It Saturday

You  know we love and memorize poetry, right? Education Matters shares how to Teach Poetry.
I love specialty yarn and I love daisys- this Spring Wreath, from Optimistic Mommy is just perfect!
Peanut Life Adventures shares her goal updates- always great to evaluate where you're at!

Teach Beside Me and The Sugar Aunts and I all team up to bring you Share It Saturdays- check out there blogs they are full of inspiration!

And now, here's the HOP:
  • Have a link back to this post if you are participating (on your blog or in your post)
  • If you link up, click on at least one other link for each one that you share.
  • You don't have to comment or follow, but I really do love both of those things! (A Lot!)
  • HAVE FUN! On to this week's link. Bring it on.....





  •  

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for featuring me! Have a great week!