Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SpaceBar Love

I'm in to loving things this month-blackboards first, then my new camera and now this: a keyboard.
Yup. We're getting  a new one. Thanks be to God and Hewlett Packard.
Hubby took it to the repair store cause the space bar went caput. Mr. Techno-Repair person proclaimed it plum worn-out. So, we're getting  a new one and more memory (serious Praise and Rejoicing- can you hear the alleluia chorus??).
I'll be taking a board break for a few days but hope to be back in time for a Weekly Wrap-up.

KB's phone was replaced today, too. Apparently, it didn't appreciate the cup of coffee that she introduced it to.

Love the gadgets. Really. Which are your favorites?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Reading you on my Nook!
Gotta love the tech stuff : )

rednanasteph's place said...

my ipad and my wireless mouse. Also love my iphone and my imac.