Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Up Do's

A European twist.

A Bumpette on a European Twist

 Cutie Patootie with an UpDo.

KB started a year long program at Stewart's School of Cosmetology a week and a 1/2 ago. Shw comes home with lots of fun stuff to share. Flower is a willing victim client.
KB's taking a 10 week hold with the college on-line school while she completes the academic portion of the cosmetology program and then going back to finish a B.A. Miss. R completed Doula training as well. Just seems like it makes sense to get pragmatic vocational training, along with academic, especially in today's economy.

9 comments:

Tina said...

YES! YES! YES! It sure does. I keep thinking *I* should go to summer school for cosmetology so I can make a little money cutting some home school hair!

RockerMom said...

Gorgeous!!

I need someone to cut RockerDad and Robbie's hair for cheap. I've cut RockerDad's, but I'm not yet brave enough to attempt Robbie.

Unknown said...

Great blog! And I couldn't agree more on the vocational training and education! I too was a Doula pre-kids!! Loved it!! New Follower :)

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Those are great up-dos! And she is adorable ~ perfect hair model for you!

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

I've been cutting my dh and boys hair for years! Can't wait till KB can do it : )!

Unknown said...

Oh so cute!!

Tully Family said...

Very pretty. It's so much fun to have girls! :)

Laurie said...

Love it! It really does make sense in today's economy!

Robin Johnson said...

We are considering similar options for K14. It's so nice for KB to have such a lovely model.