- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Collaboration across Networks and Leading by Influence
- Agility and Adaptability
- Initiative and Entrepreneurialism
- Effective Oral and Written Communication
- Accessing and Analyzing Information
- Curiosity and Imagination
Do you agree with this list?
If so, how are you doing and what are you doing to teach your students these skills?
What would you add or subtract from this list?
Based on this list, would there be classesor curriclum that you would add to your program?
What would your own list look like?
Any other thoughts?