I saw this meme over at Harmony Art Mom's (Barb) blog and thought it looked like fun. So, grab a cup of coffee, get comfortable, and learn a bit more about me.The items I have done/experienced are in green...
1. Started your own blog. (Duh!)
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band (does high school count? Marching, symphonic and jazz)
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world. Both. When we lived in CA they always had great resident discounts.
8. Climbed a mountain - several. High Unitas, UT. One month back-packing trip.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo...in my car with no one around! I did sing in several choirs in h.s. = )
11. Bungee jumped...NO WAY!
12. Visited Paris. Nope, but I've been to Athens.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. I think I did a couple of years ago. It was horrible.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables. Yep.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train - all the way to Yugoslavia back when it was under communist control.
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked - back in the day....
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb and a kid goat
26. Gone skinny dipping...going way back now.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset (many!)
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise - does the ferry from NY to Long Island count?
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Some day...
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person..on my list of things to see!
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David...not yet!
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight in FL and Puerto Rico.
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - but I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island = )
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater (many times!)
55. Been in a movie - but watched a couple being filmed.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching - we didn't see any.
63. Got flowers for no reason (many times! )
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter - but I've flown in a bi-plane over the coast of California
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone -2
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book- not yet
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car (never again)
83. Walked in Jerusalem - hope to.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - not of me. One I took.
85. Read the entire Bible - many times
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Alright...now that you know a bit more about me, I wanna know more about you! So, copy this and paste it on your blog, answer the questions, and then leave me a comment so I can read it!