Thursday, August 4, 2011

Art Clips

My latest (finished) project.

1 x 2" strip of wood with clothes pins, spray paint everything and glue the pins every several inches (more details at Ana White's site if you need them). The most time consuming part of this project was taking apart the clothes pins and putting them back together again for the painting.
I made one for Feeche, Cub and Flower  but now I'm thinking I should have made one for the VP history cards and one for the VP Bible cards. My big dilemma these days is wall space. We have lots of light in our house, owing to the gazillion windows. Given the length of winter here I am NOT complaining but it does pose a conundrum when looking for places to hang the world map and oddities such as art clips.

2 comments:

Tina said...

They look wonderful. I'm in awe of the clothes pins. I would so not take them apart. Your diligence buds beauty. I need to remember that.

Keep up the good work familia! Your projects look great! You really have learned so many wonderful skills through your journey. To God be the glory in all things!

MissMOE said...

This is a great idea. And yah, I wouldn't have taken them apart either. Good for you for going the extra mile. They look great. My mind is going a mile a minute thinking about all the places I could put something like this!