Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lake Superior Love


Took a little road trip last week-end with Flower to a huge homeschooling convention to help out some desperate IEW homies.  Of course, my brand new power cord died so I was without electronic communication- including my camera (sacrilege!) for most of the duration.

I did find a new power cord on the last day and Flower managed to capture one of the huge liners, parked across the lot from our van. Loved the lake; completely captivating! Loved the hilly terrain. LOVED the trees. My deciduous loving heart was doing the "home" call and response. 

And yet, Sunday we drove, back across prairie- bleak and brown- with snow- an insult in April, I might add, to home. 

@Golden Grasses 2008-2013. All photographs, artwork and text are the property of the owner unless otherwise stated. Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Golden Grasses and get our articles right to your inbox!

No comments: