Saturday, August 22, 2009

Moi

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, wife to 1 Dr. Viking Man who is a thinker extraordinaire, university prof, shrink, consultant & Bible geek. Home-educating Pax RoMomma to 5 kids- some of whom have mysteriously turned into adults. This is our 18th year of educational anarchy and if you need help with curriculum selection or developing your educational philosophy or starting a co-op, running a drama or day camp, teaching memorization, writing, reading, or high school, developing transcripts, or the history of American education, just ask.I have a Master's degree in Human Development and the humans that we are developing rock. I also have a Master's degree in Marriage & Family Therapy. The fact that I am not yet licensed as a therapist is giving my 94 year old grandma fits. I cook. I mean, really. I garden, veggies and flowers. I knit, scrapbook, read, read-aloud, raise my kids, love America, pray diligently and have high hopes.

No comments: