Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Still Here....

I do plan to update soon. Christmas break went by at the speed of sound, school has started again and I'd rather be blogging, reading, decorating, walking, writing, (polyurethaning, haha, little joke there! I think I'm losing I.Q. points to the fumes!) --pretty much anything else right now than starting this semester.

I've been mulling over last year, this coming year, adding in a writing challenge, and a host of other stuff and have lots to write about....but it will have to wait- at least till later in the day.

Are you back to school yet? How was your break?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and am excited to dive in and learn from you. I'm in my second year of homeschooling and was feeling a little discouraged. Reading your post on Hip Homeschool Moms have given me a renewed purpose. So, thanks!