Saturday, March 17, 2012

And the Winner IS....

Thanks to everyone who participated in the
Picture
We have been loving it. My 12 yo told another adult this week that "math was fun again." I don't think everything needs to be fun but it sure make my job easier when they aren't kicking and screaming over something we do every day!

So, without further ado, the winner of the K-8th grade program is:

Jennifer Rugh!!

Congratulations, Jennifer!

Thanks to EVERYBODY who contacted the publisher and signed up to win! If you didn't win, don't despair. I will be reviewing Apologia's Complete Physics DVD program in a week or two, with 1 program to give away to a Golden Grasses reader.

Wishing you all a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

jkrugh said...

OK, so in a word... IamBEYONDexcitedTOwinTHIScurriculum! Thanks so much for partnering with Learn Math Fast Systems. I am encouraged by your review of the program and am looking forward to diving in as soon as it arrives. Needless to say, my kids aren't quite as excited as I am, but they will be when they see how easy Math can be with the right program. Thanks again!!!

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

Jennifer- I'm thrilled you won and hope this is a great blessing in your life!!