Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Roaring Banners

His banner
His banner over me.
A roar
Lion of Judah roars.
The whole earth trembles.


Hears from the greatest to the least.
Small, infinitesimal particles and out beyond the heavens.
I breathe.
Not do, say, think, hear, know, understand.
Breathe.

The Roar.
The Lion.
My banner.
Over Me.


The demons flee
banished to outer darkness.
And then.
Life for death.
Healing for ill.
Joy for tears.
Beauty for ashes.


The roar drowns out the doubt.
Fills the void and then,
Light grows. Warm, vibrant. Beauty unspeakable.
A banner.
A banner over me.
Love. Perfected Love.

Jesus.
His Name.
His banner.
His roar.
His banner over me.
I breathe.


Isa 59:19
So shall they fear The name of the LORD from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him.

No comments: