Monday, February 15, 2010

Stuff

What I'm thinking: About the child who was beaten to death by parents and her 2 siblings that are hospitalized- in the name of "discipline." About Frank Shaffer's book Crazy for God and the review by Os Guinness. About Matrix.
What I'm reading: The Post American World by Fareed Zakaria. It is history and prophecy and econ and world gov and world religions are wrapped into one little (hahahaha) book. Review to follow.
What I'm listening to: Rich Mullins from the kitchen and Prince Caspian from downstairs and KB next to me on the couch.
What I'm watching: The Matrix. Sci-Fi meets Apologetics. Awesome stuff.
What we're learning: IEW, Odyssey, Math, WWE, art etc. All the usual stuff. Along with patience and obedience and waiting on the Lord. Usual and difficult, rolled into one.
What's cooking: Chicken Noodle Soup- home made, along with a good loaf of Rye.
What I'm buying: Books. Lampshades. Dog food. EmergenC, Vitamins, tea.
What I'm wearing: Sweats & a polo shirt. Day 9 of being sick. Ugh.
What I'm thankful for: My family- immediate and extended.
What I'm creating: The Grammar of Worship.
What I'm praying: Answers. Purpose.
What I'm planning: Thursdays' biology lab
What I'm looking forward to: Being well.
A picture to share: From KB's Girls2Gether that she hosted on Friday for Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I love this post. It is full of beautiful things - Rich Mullins, home-made soup, prayers, and waiting on the Lord. What could be better? :-)

laughinglioness.lisa@gmail.com said...

tyvm! what a sweet thing to say = )