What exactly IS the VCF?It's a month-long blog series/ hop, which starts MONDAY, JANUARY 2, 2017, that includes a twenty-five fantastic homeschooling bloggers, with over 200 collective years of homeschooling experience, bringing you their best curriculum finds, tips and thoughts. These are, deliberately, non-sponsored posts. You aren't being sold something, there is no catch, you are simply get the benefit of these homeschoolers years of experience. The schedule is as follows:
- January 2nd---See How We Learn/Welcome to the Fair---This week we’ll talk about how we get it done, whether it’s due to scheduling and planning or putting your faith in a higher power or somewhere in between.
- January 9th---Playing with Words: the Language Arts---includes phonics, reading, writing, grammar, spelling, speech, literature, etc., etc., etc. Latin and foreign language studies could also go here.
- January 16th---Discovering Patterns: Mathematics, Logic, and Science---includes anything to do with mathematics, mathematical thinking, numbers, arithmetic, symbolic logic, critical thinking, and math-y sciences.
- January 23rd---Exploring Our World: Social Studies and more Science---includes history, geography, world cultures, worldview, biology, botany, geology, etc.,
- January 30th---Seeking Beauty: the Arts and Everything that Brings Beauty to Our World
The BloggersSusan @ Homeschooling Hearts & Minds
Laura H. @ Four Little Penguins
LauraOinAK @ Day by Day in Our World
Lisa N. @ Golden Grasses
Jacquelin C. @ A Stable Beginning
Jennifer King @ A Peace of Mind
Michele Pleasants @ Family, Faith and Fridays
Joelle @ Homeschooling for His Glory
Amanda H @ Hopkins Homeschool
Christy @ Unexpected Homeschool
Brittney @ Mom's Heart
Kym Thorpe @ Homeschool Coffee Break
Yvie Field @ Gypsy Road
Dana Lambert @ Luv'N Lambert Life
Debra B. @ Footprints in the Butter
Sarah J @ Delivering Grace
Annette @ A Net in Time
Lori H @ At Home: where life happens
Jeniffer @ Thou Shall Not Whine
Lizzy Peach @ Peaches @Home
Meghan W. @ Quiet In The Chaos
Amy L. @ Adorable Chaos
Kristen Hamilton @ Sunrise to Sunset
Kim @ Good Sweet Love
It's going to be a great month of Curriculum Talk!